Help with translation

Yvonne Brandon ymb5v at VIRGINIA.EDU
Wed Feb 21 20:03:07 UTC 2001

If anyone can help this person, please reply to him directly.

Hi, my name is James Noll and I am currently writing a book (fiction)
that
requires a few translations. If anybody can help me with this I would
greatly
appreciate it.  Thank you.

James Noll
jnoll at mwc.edu

Terms/translations needed:

1 - the name of an area of Russia with a distinctive type of Russian
speech or dialect, and the term or name for that dialect (in English),
if one exists

2 - translation, into standard Russian, of the following:

        1 - I'll come back

        2 - Leave me alone

        3 - The land.  It is mine.  The house.  It is mine.

        4 - an insult equivalent to "monster," as used to describe someone who
has done something terrible

        5 - an insult equivalent to "worm"

        6 - a term of endearment equivalent to "beautiful child," that a mother
might say to a newborn daughter