Slovo o Polku Igorove Online?

Yoshimasa Tsuji yamato at YT.CACHE.WASEDA.AC.JP
Mon Jan 29 00:57:06 UTC 2001

>That really would be a triumph of modern technology!
>Will Ryan
>
>Charles Price wrote:
>
>> Does anyone happen to know a web page with Slovo o
>> Polku Igorove in the original script?

What does this "original script" mean? In Russian, in Old Russian
typography, or a facsimile of handwriting?
  I would have thought a decent publication such as the one published
by Bulanin was good enough. Incidentally, printing in a Adobe's PDF
format is a trivial work if you have a typographic work in mind.
(There are fonts and electronic version -- you can create one
easily if you wish, thanks to a modern OCR).
  I would create one rather than waste time searching it.

Cheers,

Tsuji