Greetings!

Jonathan Gray jflgray at PACBELL.NET
Sun Jul 8 15:55:23 UTC 2001

Dave,
It was good to read your posting.  I have no information for you on the
subject, but I do recall a recent discussion on this listserv.  Perhaps the
archives will have your answers.  My family and I have moved to Davis, CA,
in the last year.  I'm working temporarily at a Borders Bookstore while my
wife pursues a Ph.D. in English/American literature.  In the fall I'll begin
teaching at California State University in Sacramento.
Jon (Gray)