Money in Moscow

Hunter, Robert (Psychology) rhunter at MONROECC.EDU
Thu Jul 26 17:19:28 UTC 2001

     Please help.  Thinking I would not need the information, I deleted the
messages regarding the best places in Moscow to exchange dollars as well the
use of credit cards there.  Now, a business acquaintance who will be in
Moscow in early August asked me for advise.  He would like to use his
American Express card as much as possible but will also need some rubles.  I
would very much appreciate assistance.  Replies can be sent directly to me
at  rhunter at monroecc.edu.
     Ogromnoye spasibo.
     Robert Hunter