Money in Moscow

WverZhger at AOL.COM WverZhger at AOL.COM
Fri Jul 27 04:14:33 UTC 2001

You have to set this up with American Express.  Call the number for them and
ask them that you want to set up an account to withdraw money automatically
from your bank accout with your normal bank.  You need the old green AE card
for this purpose.  At least it worked this way the last time I did it in
1996.  My wife and I are still able to get cash withdrawals from the AE ATM
on Sadovaya Ul. in Moscow.  You need to give AE your bank's routing number.
When you get money at the ATM it will automatically deduct it from your bank
account in the states.  AE charges a 2, maybe 2.5% fee.  To me it's worth it.
 Then you don't have to take lots of cash with you.  We set this up in 1996
and we're still able to get cash.

Sincerely,

William Vernola