New Translation of Anna Karenina

Donna Orwin dorwin at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Thu Mar 1 15:20:43 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANGERS,

This is just to let you know that Hugh McLean will be reviewing the new
Pevear/Volkonsky translation in the 2001 issue of Tolstoy Studies Journal,
due out next December.  The journal invites submissions on all aspects of
Tolstoy's life and writings to this and subsequent issues.  For more
information, you can take a look at our web site, at
www.utoronto.ca/tolstoy/.

Best regards,

Donna Orwin, Editor
Tolstoy Studies Journal