In search of book: "Russian Folk Children's Games"

George Mitrevski mitrege at AUBURN.EDU
Tue Mar 6 18:30:43 UTC 2001

Hi folks,

I saw a reference to the book "Russian Folk Children's Games" about 5 years
ago somewhere on the web. Now that I need it, I can no longer find it. The
authors are Agamova, N.S., I.A. Morozov, I.C. Cleptsova, published in Moscow
in 1995, English text, ISBN: 5-86132017-7. Please let me know if you have run
accross this title.

Thanks,

George.