In search of book: "Russian Folk Children's Games"

CSperrle at CS.COM CSperrle at CS.COM
Wed Mar 7 03:26:13 UTC 2001

Dear George,
the book is called
"Narodnye igry dlia detei: Organizatsiia, metodika, repertuar," by N.S.
Agamova, I.A. Morozov, I.S. Sleptsova (Moscow: Gosudarstvennyi
respublikanskii tsentr russkogo fol'klora, 1995). My book has the same ISBN
that you mentioned, but it is in Russian. I'm not aware of an English
translation.
Best,
Christina Sperrle