Tchaikovsky Conservatory

Pavel Samsonov p0s5658 at ACS.TAMU.EDU
Mon Mar 12 23:36:32 UTC 2001

As I looked through the messages on the list, I found that the Mourka's message raised the controversy of (the) Ukraine being part of Russia.
Though disputable as this issue may be, I still think that the Tchaikovsky Conservatory is in Moscow, not in Kiev.

Mourka wrote: "When Tamara Volskaya attended and graduated from the Tchaikovsky
Conservatory
in Kiev, it was still part of Russia."

Collegially,

Pavel Samsonov,