MSWord 2000

James West jdwest at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Mar 14 19:38:09 UTC 2001

Actually, there's no need to upgrade to MSWord 2000 to have this
capability: it's a trivially simple task to write a macro in MSWord 97
that doesn't just toggle between the files you have open, but takes you to
a particular file by number (i.e. the order in which it was opened), using
Alt-1, Alt-2 etc.

James West