SCMLA

Biljana D. Obradovic bobradov at XULA.EDU
Thu Mar 15 19:47:50 UTC 2001

Please send me a paper! I haven't received any papers yet! The deadline has
passed, but I do want the panel to go on.
Please forward this:
I was elected the Chairperson of the Slavic and Eastern Euopean

--
Dr. Biljana D. Obradovic
Assistant Professor

Tel. : (504) 485-5155 Phone