drivers and/or transfers

elizabeth ginzburg eginzbur at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Tue May 1 19:51:58 UTC 2001

I WOULD NOT take a taxi alone.
There are 2 buses - both are going in your direction.
Change 5 dollars at the airoport, take a bus and then take either a train
(from eithe r Planernaya or Rechnoi vokzal) or a taxi.
Liza Ginzburg