Translation help

Irina D. Shevelenko idshevelenko at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Wed May 2 21:51:20 UTC 2001

"Na fatere" means "na kvartire". It's either colloquialism or dialectism. The
word is still common for spoken Russian (I am surprised that your resident
native speaker didn't know it). It adds a somewhat ironic air to one's speach
(in today's usage).

I. Sh.