Revised query: E-mail addresses at St. Petersburg State University

Jeff Holdeman holdeman.2 at OSU.EDU
Tue May 8 18:30:28 UTC 2001

Dear Kat,

Thank you for your response.  I have seen the department's webpage, but
unfortunately it only gives e-mail addresses for some section directors and
then only sporadically.  I guess I was hoping that there was either a
hardcopy directory (university white pages with e-mail addresses) or an
e-mail search engine on the website like some other universities have
(though I understand the possible financial and technical limitations).

Jeff