Revised query: E-mail addresses at St. Petersburg State Unive rsity

Pavel Lyssakov Lyssakov at EU.SPB.RU
Thu May 10 09:47:16 UTC 2001

Dear Jeff,

Those features can be found on the webpage of the European University at St
Petersburg
www.eu.spb.ru <http://www.eu.spb.ru>

We are slightly more advanced than the SPBGU

All SEELANGS members are invited.

Dr Pavel Lyssakov
Director of International Programmes and Development
Faculty of Political Science and Sociology
The European University at St Petersburg
3 Gagarinskaia St
St Petersburg, RUSSIA 191187
Tel: +7 (812) 279-44-02