how to send/receive email in cyrillic

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Sat May 26 21:25:28 UTC 2001

On Sat, 26 May 2001, Donald Loewen wrote:
snip

> ...they can just
> cut and paste the text into a word processor like Word (that works better
> than WordPerfect, at least in my experiments) and switch the font.

It is not that one of them is better than the other (while WordPerfect is
certainly easier for fine tuning), but the problem is that they use
different encoding schemes for Cyrillic fonts, and they do not convert to
each other automatically.

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at acsu.buffalo.edu>