Leont'ev and Wordsworth

CSperrle at CS.COM CSperrle at CS.COM
Wed May 30 18:26:24 UTC 2001

Could anyone help me find the sources for two quotes my publisher asked me to
clear up? Many thanks.

1. Does anyone know where Konstantin Leont'ev uses the term "transcendent
egoizm (transtsendentnyi egoizm)" for the concern of saving one's soul? I
have the Berdiaev source where he quotes from a letter without
identification, but I would like to have a primary source, if possible.

2. Where does Wordsworth (probably somewhere in the Prelude) use the phrase
"emotions recollected in tranquility"?

Thanks for all your help,
Christina Sperrle.