zhitiia sviatykh, texts

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Sat Nov 3 11:11:08 UTC 2001

Or, may be you want some links to articles about
1) RPC giving blessing to RNE fighters who staged pogrom in Caricyno
last week killing two people and severely beating up dozens of other
"caucasian" people?!
2) RPC giving blessing to occupy Belarus by Russia?
3) RPC selling cheap vodka and cigarettes in Belarus, because Lukashenka
gave them tax breaks, and our "mitropolit" is the second richest ass in
Belarus after Lukashenka gang?
4) A big big book on how RPC was used to destroy Catholics and Uniates
and all other "dissidents" in Belarus?
5) A picture of the biggest catholic church in Minsk that has been
occupied by Russian orthodox and renamed into "pravoslavny sobor" by
Russian occupants?

All the crimes committed by RPC will overweigh any other religion (maybe
apart from Islamic Jihad). I am so happy about you wanting to study
their saints. Maybe you will find out how come those "god-chosen"
"third-rome" "sinless angels" did what they did!

Good luck!
U.K.

ILYA VINITSKY <ilv1+ at PITT.EDU> wrote