zhitiia sviatykh, texts

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Sat Nov 3 13:58:33 UTC 2001

For those not familiar with the Russian acronyms:

RPC = Rasiejskaja Pravaslaunaja Carkva (bel)
      Russkaya Pravoslavnaya Cerkov' (rus)
      Russian Orthodox Church

RNE = Rasiejskaja Nacyjanalnaja Jednasc (bel)
      Russkoye Nacionalnoe Edinstvo (rus)
      Russian National Unity

Uladzimir Katkouski <uladzik at MAILBOX.HU> wrote

>Or, may be you want some links to articles about
> 1) RPC giving blessing to RNE fighters who staged pogrom in Caricyno
> last week killing two people and severely beating up dozens of other
> "caucasian" people?!
> 2) RPC giving blessing to occupy Belarus by Russia?
> 3) RPC selling cheap vodka and cigarettes in Belarus, because
Lukashenka