Links about "saints"

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Sun Nov 4 12:03:46 UTC 2001

Five subscribers asked me to provide the related links, so I will post
it to the list considering the overall interest. Here are some articles
just from ONE news Web sites (it's tut.by, but if you read Belarusian
you should rather search www.svaboda.org for it has at least 10 times
more articles).

http://www.tut.by/News/russia/10257.html - "Po podozreniu v uchastii v
pogrome arestovany bolee 20 chelovek" (ru)

http://www.tut.by/Titul/260.html - "V rezultate ataki v Caricino
pogiblo 2 cheloveka" (ru)

http://www.tut.by/News/2240.html (by) - "Vyjszau novy dakumentalny
film BAHI SIARPA I MOLATU (GODS OF HAMMER AND SICKLE)" - that's probably
the best thing - you should see this movie. By the way, and, it was made
in two versions (Russian and Polish), not in Belarusian specifically to
widen the audience and include Russians and Poles who sometimes are just
not aware of the issue. The documentary will be shown in February in
Berlin Movie Festival. The author raises most of the issues I mentioned
(tax-free vodka and cigarettes, our mitrapalit being KGB coronel, taking
over of Catholic churches, discrimination, blessing of RNE fighters,
etc) http://www.filmfestivals.com/berlin/2001/forum.shtml

http://www.tut.by/News/2683.html (by) - "Napiaredani vybarau
Lukaszenkau uruczyu RPC - $100,000"

http://www.tut.by/News/3020.html (by) - "Lukaszenka zaklikau biznesoucau
finansavac pravaslauny prajekt"

http://www.tut.by/News/10160.html (by) - "Bielarus iznou patrapila u
spis krainau, dzie isnuje DYSKRYMINACYJA religij"

Regards,
U.K.