Query

Andrew Hicks ah69 at columbia.edu
Fri Nov 9 16:32:53 UTC 2001

Querying Google for the terms 'Russian' and 'Palm' yields a few pages of
results.  The first likely program I ran across was WinSite's Language
Teacher 98, at http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?1500000035444.  Further
browsing of the results will likely produce further possibilities, since
programming for the Palm is simple enough to attract lots of hobbyists.