transportation to AAAAS

Kevin Hawkins khawkins at WAM.UMD.EDU
Wed Nov 14 15:15:21 UTC 2001

If you'd prefer public transportation, consider the DC Metro system (
http://www.wmata.com/ ).  As the homepage says, bus B30 runs between BWI and
the Greenbelt station.  From there you can take Metro to Crystal City and
catch Hyatt's shuttle.  On weekdays you can also take the MARC system's Penn
line ( http://www.mtamaryland.com/schedules/marc/Pennnew.PDF ) between BWI
and Union Station in Washington.  There is a DC Metro stop at Union Station.

--Kevin