Correction Re: GRINT

GRINT Centre for Education info at grint.ru
Tue Oct 2 17:33:27 UTC 2001

>From time to time I post messages to this list from people who are not
subscribers yet have information of interest to SEELANGS list members.
If you'd like to reply, please do so directly to the sender.  This is
such a post.

- Alex, list owner of SEELANGS

 Dear Seelangers,
 A few days ago the incorrect information was sent to the list members.
 The inquiry about GRINT Centre for Education  was done by one of the
 list members t. As the school representative  I just would like to
 correct the information about the information  already posted.
 GRINT  Centre for Education and Culture and  G&R International  are
 different organizations.

 We GRINT Centre for Education run a wide range of short term and long
 term Russian Language and Culture   programs www.grint.ru
 G&R  International is a travel company who arranges different  tour
 programs ( Transsib etc) as well as accommodations etc ( Hostel Asia
 etc).

 I would be pleased to answer all  questions  and  provide additional
 info on request.

 with best regards,

 Dr. Alexander Routchkine
 Director