russian language materials

Uladzimir Katkouski uladzik at MAILBOX.HU
Tue Oct 30 12:27:07 UTC 2001

Hey!

Are you the Beata that I met on Warszawa-Minsk train (when we were
waiting for the train wheels to be chaged in Biarescie) about two months
ago and we had a long conversation about Belarusian language?! I have
some interesting links for you!

Regards,
U.K.

lozinski <lozinski at ICI.NET> wrote