URLs for encoding

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Wed Sep 5 18:52:37 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANGers,

For whatever reason, the mail server that handles our list-serve removes
HTML code from message sent through it. So the links that I set up in the
last message didn't come through. Several people have written asking for the
URLs, so here they are:

For the St. Pete Mac Club: http://www.macclub.spb.ru/mc_3_1.html
    and the keyboard drivers for a homophonic keyboard (I've never tried
these): http://www.as.ua.edu/gnrn/macfonts/Cyrillic_Keyboards.sit.Hqx

For the Lang.exe file (enables Windows to handle Cyrillic):
http://support.microsoft.com/download/support/mslfiles/Lang.exe

For the keyboard drivers for a homophonic keyboard:
http://www.as.ua.edu/gnrn/winfonts/Kbdru1.kbd
    and the help file: http://www.as.ua.edu/gnrn/winfonts/Readme.txt

Best,

Michael A. Denner