Noam Chomsky: On the Bombings

Dean Worth dworth at UCLA.EDU
Thu Sep 13 03:05:23 UTC 2001

Dear Seelangs recipients,
        I support Michael Flier's comments. I think it essential that we
concentrate on what unites us (some ill-defined devotion to Slavic
cultures, I suppose) and our surely widely varying views of the political
world in which we live. I agree with a lot of what Noam Chomsky has to say,
but our Slavic part of the net is the wrong place to pursue this. Dean Worth