Books for review: Canadian Slavonic Papers

Gust Olson gust.olson at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Sep 13 16:14:55 UTC 2001

This is to bring to your attention that there is new list posted of books
that need review for *Canadian Slavonic Papers*, which can be found at our
website:

http://www.ualberta.ca/~csp

Reviews are generally 500-800 words long and due from 6 to 8 weeks after
receipt of the book.

There are also links to previous lists, which may contain books that are
still of interest to our readers. Please check them out as well.

If your haven't reviewed for our journal previously, it would be helpful if
you could send a brief description of your interests and qualifications
along with your request.

Sincerely,

Gust Olson, PhD
Assistant Editor