AATSEEL and AAASS roommate

Jolanta M. Davis jmdavis at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Sep 13 17:44:47 UTC 2001

Please note that the has created on its Web site a “bulletin board” for
members who are looking for:
- roommates for the convention, or
- colleagues with similar research interests to put together panels for the
convention.

The Bulletin Board System is accessible through links from the AAASS Web
site <www.fas.harvard.edu/~aaass>, and clicking on "Message Board" in the
list of items in the index column on the left

Members looking for roommates for this year’s convention (2001) should post
contact and other relevant information (e.g. reservation dates, type of
room—smoking or non-smoking, preferred gender, etc.).

Members looking for participants in a panel or roundtable for the 2002
convention should post either their research interest or panel vacancies
and their contact information.

We hope you will find this service helpful.