Bolgarskaia Rusistika

Serguei Glebov glebov at RCI.RUTGERS.EDU
Sat Sep 15 16:14:46 UTC 2001

Dear friends,

our library at Rutgers does not have the journal Bolgarskaia Rusistika and my attempts to acquire a copy of the article by Boris Simeonov published in BR in 1976 through interlibrary loan failed. If anyone has access to the journal, could you be as kind as to notify me of the location of the library where it is available?
I would also appreciate an opportunity to copy the article from a private exe of the journal.

Thank you very much in advance,

Serguei Glebov