special diacritics

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA
Sun Sep 16 18:30:16 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

Would someone  kindly direct me to a Latin font that
is endowed with the grapheme U / u with a short horizontal dash
above it?

DC Times has O / o with with a short horizontal dash, but I also need
an U / u.  Times New Roman has the diacritic alone, but I have not figured
out how to combine it with the necessary vowels.

I work in Word on the McIntosh.

Many thanks,
N. Pylypiuk