special diacritics

Kjetil Rå Hauge K.R.Hauge at EAST.UIO.NO
Sun Sep 16 19:53:54 UTC 2001

>Dear Colleagues,
>
>Would someone  kindly direct me to a Latin font that
>is endowed with the grapheme U / u with a short horizontal dash
>above it?
>
>DC Times has O / o with with a short horizontal dash, but I also need
>an U / u.  Times New Roman has the diacritic alone, but I have not figured
>out how to combine it with the necessary vowels.
>
>I work in Word on the McIntosh.

Install the Central European support that comes with System 9.1. All
CE fonts have this glyph. It is at Option-Shift-K if you use the US
keyboard layout.
--
-- Kjetil Rå Hauge, U. of Oslo. Phone +47/22856710, fax +47/22854140
-- (this msg sent from home, +47/67148424, fax +1/5084372444)