experience with GRINT Centre for Education and Culture?

Yoshimasa Tsuji yamato at YT.CACHE.WASEDA.AC.JP
Thu Sep 27 03:25:52 UTC 2001

Dear Dr Monnier,
  I assume GRINT stands for G &R International Travel, who runs
a hostel in Moscow and sells invitation for acquiring visa to Russia.
    http://hostel-asia@mtu-net.ru

You will probably find their e-mail address there and write to them
about your anxieties.
  Anyway, we foreigners use either American Medical Center or European
Medical Centre. Your student will be transported to either of them
in case of emergency. I am sure GRINT will do so.

Good luck.
Tsuji (temporarily in Moscow at the moment)