experience with GRINT Centre for Education and Culture?

Nicole Monnier MonnierN at missouri.edu
Wed Sep 26 16:11:47 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANG(S)ers,

Has anyone had contact/experience with the Moscow GRINT Centre for
Education and Culture, specifically, with the semester-long programmes for
undergraduate students? I have a student who is very interested in their
offerings, but I know nothing of GRINT myself. I'm particularly interested
in the reliability of the program coordinating staff -- the student has a
mild heart condition and needs to be assured (as far as is possible!) that
should something happen, she will be in good hands in terms of
transportation and facilitation. (I do recognize that insurance and
hospital care are separate issues.)

Any imput would be appreciated. Please reply off-list.

Many thanks,

Nicole

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Asst. Prof., Russian
Director of Graduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies