Winter Notes

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Mon Dec 9 22:06:10 UTC 2002

Apropos of the Pushkin speech...
So far as I know, there's one translation by Koteliansky: 0048910147 (of
Virginia Woolf fame). It's a bit hard to find, but I found two copies listed
at www.half.com (more exactly,
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=2669755&meta_id=null) and 6
copies at www.abebooks.com (search: Dream of a Queer Fellow).

Best,
mad
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Michael A. Denner
Russian Studies Program
Stetson University
Campus Box 8361
DeLand, FL 32724
386.822.7381
http://www.stetson.edu/organizations/russian_club/mypage.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of Annette Pein
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 4:33 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Winter Notes

Regarding Vladimir Bilenkin's inquiry about Winter Notes:

The only edition of Winter Notes by Northwestern I am aware of is a hardback
and just too costly.

I just ordered the paperback edition of Winter Notes (by Northwestern) for
a course this past fall, and it was rather inexpensive.  The ISBN  is 0-
8101-1518-2.  I don't know whether the Pushkin speech exists in paperback,
too, or in an edition together with the Winter Notes.
Annette Pein
Lecturer in History and Literature
Harvard University