Winter Notes

Annette Pein agpein at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 9 21:32:38 UTC 2002

Regarding Vladimir Bilenkin's inquiry about Winter Notes:

The only edition of Winter Notes by Northwestern I am aware of is a hardback
and just too costly.

I just ordered the paperback edition of Winter Notes (by Northwestern) for
a course this past fall, and it was rather inexpensive.  The ISBN  is 0-
8101-1518-2.  I don't know whether the Pushkin speech exists in paperback,
too, or in an edition together with the Winter Notes.
Annette Pein
Lecturer in History and Literature
Harvard University