Accommodations in Moscow

Larry Mclellan mclellan at GSS.UCSB.EDU
Thu Dec 12 20:12:36 UTC 2002

Dear SEELANGS colleagues,

This fall I had two very responsible, mature students on exchange from
Germany for one quarter.  They are planning to go to Moscow in the winter
to do internships in German banks and they're having difficulty finding a
place to live.  They would like to rent a single room.  The details of
their dates in Moscow, work locations, and so on are given below.  If
anyone has any suggestions of possible accommodations, would you be so
kind as to contact Svenja Tillmann directly at:

<Svenja.Tillmann at gmx.de>

Thank you for any advice you may have.

Regards,
Larry McLellan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 06:04:28 +0100
From: Svenja Tillmann <Svenja.Tillmann at gmx.de>
Subject: Accommondation in Moscow

-We will be there from about Jan 13th to March 16th (hopefully)

-We are searching for an accommondtion near to the places we will work
(The metro stops are Kutuovskaya or Fili (Svenja) and Kurskaya (Silvia) on
the east and west of the circle line.)

-If possible we would like to stay in one apartment/family (sharing one room
is no problem)

Thank you very much for your help.