FW: [SEELANGS] Mac System X and Cyrillic keyboards

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Thu Dec 12 20:28:54 UTC 2002

Credit has to go to Jack Franke of DLI, who gave both Dianna and me
the suggestions.

- BR

--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Benjamin Rifkin

Professor of Slavic Languages, Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706 USA
voice:  (608) 262-1623; fax: (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/

Director, Russian School, Middlebury College
Freeman International Center
Middlebury, VT 05753 USA
voice: (802) 443-5533; fax: (802) 443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/russian/