A question

James Bailey jobailey at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Sun Dec 15 22:06:32 UTC 2002

Elena Mikhailik,
      I have used the term "strict stress meter" implying that there is a
limited variation of syllables (1 or 2) between metrical stresses.  But
probably a number of different terms have been used.  It consequently is
best to define your terms each time.
     James Bailey