chudov new testament

Syeng-Mann Yoo slavophilia at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 17 17:19:32 UTC 2002

Dear list members

I am looking for "Chudov New Testament" which is said to be the earliest
consistently accented East Slavic manucript. Our library does not have one.
Does any one have a copy of this manuscript or know the location? In
addition, does anyone know any accentological study on this manuscript? The
manuscript is qutie often mentioned in the literature of Slavic accentology,
but I could not find a full/comprehensive study on the accentual system of
this specific manuscript. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Syeng-Mann Yoo