questions on behalf of a student

Gerald J. Sabo gsabo at JCU.EDU
Mon Jun 10 20:54:29 UTC 2002

Dear SEELANGERS,
        A former student of mine who will be studying in a program at Moscow
National University--he is leaving this Thursday morning--had some questions
that probably for which a number of SEELANGERS would have responses.  Please
respond directly to him at: <flannerypaul420 at hotmail.com> .  Thank you from
myself and him.   Jerry Sabo.