official/police Russian documents

elana pick creativeserv at ATT.NET
Sat Jun 15 15:51:15 UTC 2002

Hi,

Try the following:
http://www.lenta.ru/world/2000/06/27/miranda/_Printed.htm
http://jurqa.hut.ru/all.docs/u/a/e9r6dr1i.html

Hope it helps,
Elana

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Katie Costello
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 11:18 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] official/police Russian documents

I wonder if anyone can help me find, online, examples of official
Russian
official/police documents. I am looking for Russian equivalents of the
'reading of one's rights' (You do not have to say anything, but anything
you
may say...), any other declarations that have to be read out to the
accused/convicted, the marriage certificate etc. This is to help me with
the
syllabus of the IOL diploma in interpreting. Thank you in advance.

Katie Costello

                  http://home.attbi.com/~lists/seelangs/