ISTOR web site

GP Gandolfo gpgandolfo at IOL.IT
Fri Jun 21 08:40:57 UTC 2002

        I just learned that there is a database by the name ISTOR where I could
get to at least a few among the most important Slavic journals , suche as
Slavic and East European language Journal, The Slavic Review and the like.
Can any seelanger help me in finding it on the web? Will I be able to get
to back issues and read, let's say, a whole article? Thank you so muche for
your help
                        Giampaoo Gandolfo