SEEJ back issues

Jerry AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM
Fri Jun 21 16:10:46 UTC 2002

Colleagues,

Jules Levin has asked what might become of his back issues of SEEJ.  It has
been noted here that the complete run of SEEJ is now available on JSTOR, so
access thereto is feasible world-wide.

That doesn't mean, however, that old SEEJs should be dumped.  Please pass
the word that there are still libraries that occasionally write to AATSEEL
about filling holes (for whatever reason) in their physical SEEJ holdings.
We try to keep a minimum stock of back issues on hand for that very
purpose.

For most issues we have all we need; but individual issues are sometimes in
short supply.  We are now doing an update of our inventory, and will post
here, in the next few months, a list of what we'd like to receive.

Thanks,

Jerry

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, AATSEEL
7841 E. Camino Montaraz (NOTE NEW STREET ADDRESS)
Tucson, AZ 85715-3713
Office phone/fax/messages:  520/885-2663
Cell phone:  520/661-8347
Email:  AATSEEL at compuserve.com

AFTER June 30, 2002, please direct all AATSEEL inquiries to:
Kathleen E. Dillon
Executive Director, AATSEEL
P.O. Box 7039
Berkeley CA  94707-2306
Email:  AATSEEL at Earthlink.net

AATSEEL Home Page: <www.AATSEEL.org>
2002 conference:  27-30 December, New York, NY
AATSEEL can now accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AM. EXPRESS