SEEJ back issues

Don Todaro todaro at ALEXIA.LIS.UIUC.EDU
Fri Jun 21 16:29:23 UTC 2002

One note on JSTOR: it does have a fee structure based on the size of a
library and the number and types of journals an institution or group of
institutions wants access to.  They also have individual subscriptions as
well, but not all libraries, or individuals, would necessarily have access
to the Slavic, or other, titles in JSTOR.