similarity between Slavic languages

Elizabeth Sheynzon ems988 at HECKY.IT.NORTHWESTERN.EDU
Mon Mar 4 18:24:08 UTC 2002

don't forget that belorussian and ukranians usually are exposed to a lot of
russian - TV, school, business travellers,etc., while russians don't have that
big of exposure to those languages.

Elena Gapova <e.gapova at WORLDNET.ATT.NET> writes on         Mon, 4 Mar 2002
11:43:06 -0500: