Russian attitudes to Central Asia

Charles Price charlesprice_50 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Mar 16 14:19:03 UTC 2002

A friend of mine sent me the request below. If anyone
knows of some good books on this subject, I would be
grateful for the recommendation.

Charles
======================
Dear Charles,
                How are you?
        I am wondering about writing a dissertation, as I am
sure that I have
told
you. One of my current ideas is to do something about
Russian attitudes
Asia, and in particular how these may or may not have
affected the
Russian
move into Central Asia. Have you read anything about
this, or if not,
do you
have any ideas what might be interesting to read or
good to write on?