SC?, maybe Cz > En bibliography -- URGENT

Fri Mar 29 16:38:14 UTC 2002

Dear Slavophiles,

Translating the last page of a 300-p. history of on Semipalatinsk from
Russian, and there are a couple of "foreign" citations in the
references. Anyone care to knock out a line of bibliography for me?
Please?

It looks to me like Serbo-Croatian, but I could be wrong; it's gotta be
Slavic (Czech? Slovak?):

G. Bohac. "Pundi zivocichove jako bioindikatory antrapogennikh zmen
prostredi." Zivot. Prostred., 1989...

Diacritics and spelling are AS RECEIVED.

I need any diacritics on the author's name and the journal title; just
use the right encoding and I'll be fine. Don't bother cleaning up the
article title because I'll substitute the English

MTIA

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com