SC?, maybe Cz > En bibliography -- URGENT

Katerina P. King kpking at MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Fri Mar 29 19:09:16 UTC 2002

That is Czech, although I have to say I have no idea what "pundi" is. Are
you sure that's right????

The diacritics are as follows:
> G. Boha'c^. "Pundi' z^ivoc^ichove' jako bioindika'tory antrapogenni'kh
(the last 2 letters here should be "ch")
zme^n prostr^edi'." Z^ivot. Prostr^ed., 1989...

N' = length mark over N
N^ = hac^ek over N

All the best,
Katya