SC?, maybe Cz > En bibliography -- URGENT

Wayles Browne ewb2 at CORNELL.EDU
Fri Mar 29 19:17:59 UTC 2002

And the translation is "[word illegible] of animals as biological
indicators of anthropogenic [man-made] changes in the
environment."

--

Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Department of Linguistics

tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)
fax 607-255-2044 (write FOR W. BROWNE)
e-mail ewb2 at cornell.edu