Reading lists for B.A., M.A., Ph.D. or certificate programs in Ru ssian/Slavic studies

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Nov 6 16:53:34 UTC 2002

All,

I am creating an online list of "reading lists" of various kinds for a
portion of a website I am working on (the URL of which I will send to the
list when it is completed).  I am interested in getting the URLs of any
reading lists your departments may have (required or recommended lists for
the B.A., M.A., Ph.D. or certificate programs in any area of Russian or
Slavic studies).  I am also interested in subject oriented lists or
bibliographies that have been put on line and might be of interest to
students, educators, or scholars.

Please send any URLs to me privately.  I will post the compiled list to
SEELANGS.

Thanks,

mb

Michael Brewer